Bendigo Regional Ultrasound Services
Do you need an ultrasound in Bendigo?
We offer a range of bulk-billed ultrasounds at our new clinic.
MIVIR specialise in both ultrasound examinations and interventional procedures.
Our new Bendigo Ultrasound Services clinic provides a range of ultrasound procedures, every procedure offered is bulk billed – meaning there is no out of pocket cost to you.
Vascular and General Ultrasound
The Vascular and General Ultrasound Laboratory is situated at :
465 Hargreaves Street, Bendigo.
This unit provides specialist vascular and now, general ultrasound services offering a full range of ultrasound examinations.
We provide the following ultrasound services.
- Liver elastography
- Breast Ultrasound
- Superficial lumps and bumps
We do NOT currently provide obstetric ultrasound services at this clinic.
Information for Ultrasound Patients:
- The tests ordered by your health practitioner are non-invasive. There are no needles involved in your ultrasound.
- Please be prepared to be partially undressed into a hospital-style gown for your procedure.
- Some tests may require you to fast for 6 hours beforehand, and require no fizzy drink for the previous 24 hours.
- You can continue to take your normal medication with water (half cup) during your fasting time.
- Diabetic patients do not need to fast. (Call the team if you have any questions)
- There are no out of pocket costs as this service is bulk-billed. Please bring your referral and your Medicare card details with you.
- You can read more of our FAQs here
- If you are in Melbourne, we are also located at St Vincent’s Private Hospital.
For more information or to book a Bendigo ultrasound appointment:
Call us on (03) 8415 1279
Click to Download a copy of our Regional Vascular Services Fact Sheet here